WHO WE ARE:
We are a remarkably, dedicated group of professional women who love through sisterhood. We believe in showing kindness and gentleness to all creation. We are believers of treating others with gentleness, including our children, spouses, family, friends, and community. Most of all, all members are respectful of one another.
Distinctive D.O.L.L.S. exists to provide a lifelong friendship experience for women. We
• Promote friendship/sisterhood;
• Value the lifelong connection that we have with one another;
• Embody strong womanly character and challenge one another to be the best she can be;
• Favor high ethical standards, value honesty, and integrity as a way of day-to-day living.
We, the D.O.L.L.S. of Houston, will have a strong and vibrant future that will ensure a positive and enriching sisterhood experience for our members.
• Be fiscally strong;
• Be organizational growth leaders;
• Promote social skills of women to meet the demand of contemporary society;
• Provide positive, productive, pleasurable activities for our community.
We are recognized as one of Houston's Finest SP&C Organization by the City of Houston.
Distinctive D.O.L.L.S. 2017:
This year, we are honored to be hosting the Longest Day Alzheimer's Association Charity Event (June 2017) with our Sisters Eternal WMC Family and our 1st Annual DOLLS Debutante Ball (October 2017). Not to mention, we are founders of the United Social Clubs of Houston [USCH] Coalition.
In addition, we are officially #TeamTayden 2017. Who is Tayden, you ask? You will soon find out. Tayden is a bubbly and full of personality eight year old who was diagnosis with inoperable Brain Cancer at the age of five. Her phenomenal spirit eeps the D.O.L.L.S. on our toes. Therefore, everything we do this year will be "For the Love of Tayden." For, we will be fighting this cancer battle with her.
As always, we ask that you continue to walk with us and support our endeavors as we take this journey into 2017.
INTERESTED IN JOINING US:
Please click this link for more information. There is a $25 (Non-Refundable) Application Fee which may be paid through Paypal.